- Some people whine about life, others actually do something to better it. If you want to be a success story, use the following SEO advice starting today.
- To make sure you have a place in search engine results you should have a large amount of keywords, even those that are misspelled, in the area of your site where you put meta tags. Search engine bots will be able to "read" the metatags and improve your sites search engine rankings. While you should include topical keywords in these meta tags, you can also consider including misspellings, like "ipone" if your content is about an iPhone.
- Patience is crucial if you are trying to boost your site's ranking. You will not see an immediate increase in traffic to your website. It often takes month for a site to start seeing positive SEO results. Just like any company, time is needed to build a reputation with an online business.
- Look for a quality education site or non-profit organization, and ask if they will link with your content. If you link yourself to a source that has a good reputation, you will climb in the search engine ranks. Provide useful content that will encourage quality websites to feature links to your site. Make your content worthy of attention from these organizations.
- Using Flash is not a good idea when you are optimizing a site for the search engines. Flash can take a long time to load and can not currently be read by search engine spiders, therefore any text included in a Flash file will not be indexed. To optimize a site for search engines, the content should be visible and easily accessible to search engine crawlers.
- Improve your content. Users aren't going to spend time at a site unless they can find the information they need, and improving your content is one of the easiest ways to drive-up traffic.
- The inclusion of a site map is useful in attempting to increase traffic to your website. A site map will link your pages to each other. This will increase your visibility through SEO and increase traffic directed to your site.
- Make sure that you have a good description tag, so that search engines will direct your target customers to your website. A good limit to set yourself is around 30 words. Don't put more than 100KB of content on your description page if you can avoid it.
- Research keywords before you begin. Focus on the keywords you need when creating your titles and site. Researching keywords can help people find you in your specific area. To boost your search engine rankings, make sure these key items are highlighted throughout your site.
- It is important to produce and add new content frequently. Commit yourself to publishing a certain number of stories each week. When a site has more new content, search engines look upon it more favorably than those without fresh content. Those sites with new content posted regularly earn higher page rankings.
- It's important these days to do a lot more than thinking. Focus on succeeding so you will be at the top. Use these SEO tips to give you an edge on the competition.
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Posted by Mike De Long at 8:24 AM